Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Feelin' Good at Mill No. 5

Here are some photos from this past Sunday. There was a good crowd, and I made decent sales, plus a lot of people took my business card. I learn something new every time I participate in one of these events. One of the most important things I have learned so far is that how you display your items is everything. My display is always a work in progress. One of the most eye catching parts of my display is the mannequin legs, I get a lot of comments about them. I also put my mittens up front so that people can try them on easily. I am still working on how best to display my hats. Another addition was the socks display, which also got a lot of good comments.










Next on up is the Team Tutas Craft fair this Saturday in Nashua.


Then after that on November 22, is the New Searles Holiday Fair, also in Nashua!




No comments:

Post a Comment